- On sale!
Block Stiffening Plate Renault F7P / F7R Clio 16v 1.8 Williams 2.0
Block stiffening plate for Renault Clio Williams / 16V, R19 16S, Megane 2.0 16 etc:
- Made of forged steel
- Own desing made by our engineers, inspired in the MAXI Megane
- Improve rigidity of engine block and avoid bearings wear
- Neccesary when improve power level or rpm of engine
- Include all bolts and bushings
Made in Spain
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Essential in higher power engines or more rpm.
As the power or rpm increases, the engine block flex, which causes extra wear on bearings or even the block or crankshaft break.
The design is 100 made by our engineers, with a precision of each hole better than 0.1mm.
It is inspired by the reinforcement of the Maxi Megane, although the shape and design is its own, optimized by finite element analysis using CAD.
100% satisfied customers.
Valid for engines: F7R, F7RR and F7P (Renault Clio 2.0 Williams, Clio 1.8 16V, Clio Maxi, R19 16v 1.8)
Valid for cranksahfts with stroke 83.5mm o 93mm and for OEM or steel rods.
The kit includes everything to assembly:
- Heat treated Block Stiffening Plate 6mm thick
- Reinforced bolts in the highest quality available (12.9), which allow up to 8.5 kgf tightening.
- Spacers bench, CNC lathe manufactured in forged steel
- Steel oil pump shaft bushing guide
- Longer bolts crankcase (12.9)
- Longer bolts for oil pump
Own design and manufactured in Spain.
It is delivered with everything necessary to plug and play without any modification, except that the oil pump have lightly interference with the bench screw located just below it, so it is necessary grind the head of this screw or the aluminum of the pump in less than 1mm.
Made in Spain.